Monday 4 November 2019

Hello November + eBook Haul!


Hello November! 

Hello Winter! 

Hello Cozy Fall Vibes and Cozy Reading! 

November is one of my favourite months of the year, simply because it's my sister's birthday month. 
So it has always had an air of celebration and joy. 
:) 

I am so happy November is here. 

My Goals for November are fairly simple...

1. Read more...than I did in the last 2 months! 

2. Read some non-fiction for Non-Fiction November. 

3. Do a little bit of travelling. 

4. Go to the hills. 

5. Make sure my sister has a happy birthday!!! 


In a bid to read more, I started the month with adding some new ebooks to my Kindle. 


First up we have some Indian books: 

1. The Shape of Family by Shilpi Somaya Gowda 
I've read her work previously and enjoyed it, so I wanted to read her newest release.

2. Haunted by Jay Alani and Neil D'Silva 
Spooky books are perfect for winter nights and I have read some Neil D'silva before and enjoyed his writing so this book was an easy decision to get.

3. Darkenss by Ratnakar Matkari 
Translated by Vikrant Pande 
Spooky stories translated from Marathi that sound amazing. Plus, I am always happy to read more translated work. 


Next we have a whole plethora of books, mostly thrillers because it's a genre I am always in the mood for and with winter slowly coming over it's pretty much the perfect time to dive into some scary books. 

4. The Dollmaker by Dina Allan 

5. When She Returned by Lucinda Berry 

6. Bone China by Laura Purcell 

7. Come a Little Closer by Karen Perry 

8. The Woman Next Door by Sue Watson 

9. The Chestnut Man by Soren Sveistrup 

Not photographed but I also bought these books..

10. Girl, Women, Other by Benardine Evaristo (this year's Man Booker Winner) 

11. 4321 by Paul Auster 

12. Grand Union Stories by Zadie Smith 

I hope you and me both have a wonderful month ahead. 

Happy Reading Folks! 

No comments: