Friday 29 November 2013

Friday Favourites: Part III.


1. Pretty little bracelet stacks, I am horribly partial to turquoise and love wearing it alone or paired with other colours. 

The bracelets in the picture above are all from Forever 21. 

The ones below are from Accessorize and Forever New. 





2. Cute little bookmarks, I love them, buy them, hoard them and use them. I like mine pretty, funky and unique. The one with the elephant trio is made of elephant poop. I am not joking. Elephant poop...but it doesn't smell if you were wondering. :) 


3. Bright orange-coral lipsticks. This one from Maybelline is a matte finish lippie that doesn't over dry the lips and it rather moisturizing. 


4. The Lowland just might be my favourite book of the year. I love Jhumpa Lahiri. I love the stories, the people and her writing is exquisite. I haven't done a review for this book yet...but I intend to. I didn't want to write a review right after I finished the book because I didn't want to gush a bit too much. But I will have a review up soon.   



5. I have been loving the Tea Trunk teas. The rose one is especially lovely! 

Hope you are having a wonderful Friday. 

Have a great weekend you guys! 

2 comments:

Kate @ whYAnot said...

The bracelets are gorgeous. I love the tea - when an elephant's trunk is in the air it's lucky... or so I'm told. I love the bookmark too! I want one to add to my bookmark collection! Great post!

Pooja T said...

Hi Kate,
Thanks so much! :) I didn't know about the elephant's trunk thing.. wow! :) Glad you liked the post and I hope to see you around these parts again! :)