Thursday 14 November 2013

What's in my Travel Backpack?





Sunglasses- Forever New 
Card holder- Accessorize 
Hair Brush- some indie Indian brand I forget the name of. 


My Moleskine journal to write Travel Diaries in and my red little wallet from Accessorize. 



My camera bag and little owl coin purse to hold extra memory cards and extra camera battery. Both from Accessorize. 


Tissues for hot, hot, hot Rajasthan. 
A phone sock from Accessorize. 
Hand sanitiser from Bath and Body Works- love this ginger mint scent. It smells amazing! 


The book I was reading on holiday. 


Gum of choice. 
Fox necklace- Accessorize
Fox ring- Forever 21 


Make-up I carried along for sight-seeing: Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder to keep oiliness at bay. 
L'Occitaine roller ball perfume in Rose.
MAC lipstick in Hug Me- a nice nude. 
Burt's Bees lip balm in Mango. Yum! 


And a little cuddly friend to keep my company. 

When I set out on holiday I always reach for a backpack. It fits a ton of stuff. Keeps the load off my hands. And it gives me the freedom to click a bazillion pictures and my backpack has room for little souvenirs I might buy...always buy! 

For my holiday in Jodhpur+ Bikaner, I took my new Forever 21 backpack- which is softer than you can imagine! I filled it up with things I need on a daily basis. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice! I love this post. I should do a post like this! It's so much fun to travel and collect random items. Your hairbrush! Love!!!!

Pooja T said...

Thanks so much. You really should do a post like this, an avid traveler like you will have an interesting backpack full of things!