Friday 15 November 2013

Friday Favourites.


1. I am loving these balmy-lip-stain-tint-thing! They are easily to just slap on and give a hint of colour and moisturise my lips all at once. I might be ignoring my lipsticks in favour of these things. I love the ones Revlon makes but I LOVE the original Clinique ones. Also the Clinique Intense Chubbysticks are amazing. Great colour pay-off and super hydrating. I have 3 of the Clinique Chubbysticks and I highly, highly recommend them. 



2. I love clean, simple notebooks. This one with a spiffy bee on it just darling. 


3. Cute little cloth bags/// this one people doing yoga just cracks me up! I especially love the aunty doing yoga in her salwar-kameez! She is so cute! :)


4. I love indoor Diwali lights (which stay on well-past New year in my home) and reading dark, delicious books. I loved this book by Audrey Niffenegger, I loved the sibling relationships in this book and the strange and special bond twins share. And the writing is just brilliant. 


5. Pretty art on book-covers always makes me happy. I love these Penguin Evergreens. I also love that I got both these books for only 29 rupees! Steal! 

Hope you are having a great Friday. Mine involves making last minute preparations for my sister's birthday and watching some American Horror Story. 

Have a great weekend! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The designs on the drawer for the jewelry box are pretty. I love mixmatched patterns like that. I have the book. I should read it. ;)

Pooja T said...

Thanks :) I love those little ceramic drawers, add so much colour to my living room.

I really enjoyed the book, I had some issues with it but the writing was wonderful and I loved it.