Friday 12 June 2020

Friday Favourites: Post-rain Sunsets!

Hello, hello!
Hope you are all excited about this weekend? I know I am!
Not for very major things, but just for minor things like expecting a mango delivery and trying out some new recipes! It is the small joys, people! The small joys that make these Quarantine Days worth living!

We've had a bit of rain earlier this week and every day since, we've been blessed with the most vivid and stunning sunsets! I don't live by the beach, but even this little tree-filled view out of my window has filled my heart with joy every evening!

Here are some of my favourite sunsets from this week!


We don't ever get purple-pink skies in Bombay, but look! Look at this stunningly gorgeous purple-pink sunset! There were so many others in Bombay, who snapped different versions of yesterday's gorgeous sunset! We all noticed how beautiful and rare this sight was! 



And here are some tiny cotton candy clouds from tonight's sunset! I am living for these colour shows out of my window every evening! Isn't it just so beautiful?! 


This was the sunset on the day of Cyclone Nisarga. We were very, very fortunate that this cyclone spared Bombay and instead, we got some strong gusts of wind and then, suddenly, this rich orange sunset bursting through the heavy cloud cover. 


Hope you guys have a lovely, rainy weekend! 

Take care, fam! 

No comments: