Tuesday 2 June 2020

Planner Pages: May 2020.

Hello! 

I've been doing IGTV videos for my Planner Pages every month on over on Instagram. I mainly use stickers and ephemera to decorate my planner pages. Every month I intend to use my stamps and things and really go to town on my pages..but I don't..
And for the last 2-3 months I've felt too sad to do up my pages nicely. 
:( 

In may I used a mix of stickers and sticky notes to make my pages a little happy and full of colour. 
Most of my supplies are from Stickii Club, a wonderful sticker subscription I've been subscribed to since last year. I love the stickers and paper clips, patches and even stick notes they send out in their kits. The best 10 dollars we spend in the month. 

OK, enough chatting. 
Let's see what May looked in my planner..of course before the ink. 


Week 1. 
The theme for this week was all things self-care and pampering. 
I needed to treat myself and my skin a little kindly after weeks of being a full time maid. 
:( 


I miss waffles so much! 




I know Frankie said it first, but Bunny says Relax too. 
Spoiler Alert..I didn't really relax at all.




Doggos. 


A gaggle of corgis. 


A bunny doing dishes. 
This sticker just spoke to me. 




It really felt like a long month! 

:) 

No comments: