Sunday 5 March 2023

Stationery Sunday: Journal from Doodle O Drama

 Hello, hello,

Sharing a quick look at this adorable square journal that my sister gave me for my birthday! It is from Doodle O Drama and I absolutely love it! 

Let's take a look at this cuteness! 



The 'Life's Good' journal comes with its own little dust bag and I love the illustration on in and the message of 'carry your own sunshine'. 




This is what the journal looks like. It is square and medium sized and is a pretty open-ended journal that has a few prompts but otherwise has space for you to use it as you like it. So, make it into a gratitude journal or use it for making lists or sticking things. Totally up to you! 




Look at the cute illustrations on it! Aaaahhh! So cute!!! 








Like I said, it has some prompts or some pages marked out for goals etc. but a lot of pages are left blank for you to use. The paper feels really good quality and I believe it will take gel, ball and ink pens quite well. 




There is also a matching bookmark and a little pocket with stickers in it. The planner comes with 3 sheets of stickers and you could tuck in other stickers, washi samples and what nots in there. The journal closes with an elastic band and also has a pen loop. 


I can't wait to start using it and will share more pics as I do!

Hope you've had a nice weekend! 


No comments: