Sunday 19 March 2023

Stationery Sunday: Notebook Haul from The Ink Bucket.

 Hello Loves! 

Long time no post! 

Life has been a little busy and truth be told this heat is getting to me. 

How are we already blistering and uncomfortable in March!? 

I shudder to think what May will do to us! 

Spring isn't supposed to be this lethal. 

Talking of Spring, let's get into the little notebook haul which is just perfect for Spring. 

The Ink Bucket recently launched some gorgeous notebooks and notepads and I had to get myself some of the beauties because there is no such thing as too many notebooks. 

You always need a notebook or two close at hand and ready to use. 

So let's just jump into the haul. 



I got three notebooks in total. 
One hardback. 
And two that came in a set. 
And one notepad. 


Floral goodness. 
I am so in love with these notebooks. 


This one might just be my favourite. 


I mean look how utterly gorgeous!? 
Ah! 
Pretty as can be. 


A closer look. 
The notebooks are nicely made and sturdy and solid. 


This is the title page. 


The set of two. 
I love these guys. 
This is the perfect length of notebook to take on a little trip and document your travels. Stick things and write things. 
These will also make great handbag notebooks. 


I cannot with how gorgeous these are! 


And finally the notepad. 

I plan on using the pages in my journal. 

:) 

Really happy with everything we've got. 

Go check out the new launch from The Ink Bucket

No comments: