Friday 7 July 2023

Hello July 2023 + Days of July. {Books, Lamps, Journals and Teapot.}

 


And just like that, six months of the year are done and dusted and we step into the second half of the year, which is my favourite half of the year. The festivals, the seasons changing and general air of joy. 

I hope this half of the year and kind and bright and full of light and joy for all of us. 

:) 


I am hoping July is full of rains and books and goodness of all kinds. 

I've been making the most of these gorgeous rainy days, drinking chai, reading books and watching some scary movies. 

Here is what July has looked like..



Coffee in a pink daisy mug. 


I got a little teapot of my dreams, it's tiny and holds around two cups of chai. 

I got it from Weaving Homes. 



Set up my Planner in this gorgeous A6 sized traveler's notebook from The Black Canvas, I have moved out of my planner, for multiple reasons and am using a Atelier Norah insert. I am so much happier with this move and change. Full planner set-up will be shared soon. 
For my daily journal I am still using my tiny passport sized TN from The Traveler's Company. I prefer using tinier journals because I feel less stressed about filling up a whole ass blank page. 


Such a thing of beauty. 

:) 


I've also been reading slowly, quite slowly. 

I recently got this little table lamp from Ikea for some night time reading. I love it and I love the little bulb that's so kind to me eyes and so minimal and cute. 

My sheets are from Chumbak, if you were wondering. 

:) 

I hope July is off to a good start for you too. 

No comments: