Thursday 27 July 2023

Vignettes: The Little Joys of July. (Chai, Mugs, Planner Update and Journals &TNs.)

July is going by in such a hurry! 

But it's been such a good month of such little joys. 

For me, a month full of rain and clouds and coziness is a blessing. 

I have loved every single rainy day we've been blessed with this month. 


Here are some other Joys of July.  



A big, steaming and flavourful cup of Masala Chai. 

A thing of joy. A biscuit to dunk and I am happy as can be. 

PS: This mug is an old fave from Amazon. 



Pages of my Journal. 

I am currently doing my daily journaling in my Passport Sized TN from the Traveler's Company and using one of their inserts as well. 

This is my page for July. And I loved how it turned out. 


This peachy little number is my favourite mug of the month and a new addition to my mug collection. 

This guy is from Nilay Studio and I absolutely love it. 

I usually have my second cup of coffee in this mug and it makes me so happy. 


Chai and Biscuits and floral bits. 


I haven't been journaling all that much to be honest, but whenever I do, just empty my mind of it's countless worries. Especially doing my morning pages makes me so happy. 


My planner was just not working for me. 

If you remember I got a planner from Roohani Rang back in January to use as my Daily Planner. But tbh, that planner is quite poorly made and the layout was getting on my last nerve. 


This is the one. While it's so pretty, using it was a little bit of a nightmare. 

The month would end on the 18th and the next book always had half of the previous month, which was driving me insane. I regret buying it and I do not recommend it at all. At all. 

I tried using it because I spent money on it but it was really bumming me out. 

So for the second half of the year, I decided to move into a new system and start using the Atelier Neorah planner. This is a lot like the Hobonichi Techo, in size and layout, so it's a familiar system for me. I am really enjoying it and I will do a proper post talking about it soon. But moving into this planning system has been such a joy. Life it too short to struggle with a planner you regret getting. 



My planner sits in this gorgeous TN from The Black Canvas. 

Love it and there's my little journal. 

:) 



No comments: