Sunday 2 June 2019

Stationery Sunday: Botanical Notepads from Ali Express


"Letters are among the most significant memorial a person can leave behind."

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

While I no longer write letters anymore (it makes me sad), I still cannot resist little letter or notepad. Especially, ones that are so pretty. 
This haul was actually made a few months ago...at some point in February. But I didn't get around to sharing them on the blog. I figured, I'd share them today, also because I haven't done a Stationery Sunday in absolute ages. 

All of these were bought from Ali Express and I am so in love with these. 
:) 













These notepad sheets are perfect not just for making lists and notes, but also for creating collaged pages and other journaling spreads in your planner/ journal/ notebook.
My sister plans to use them to create some spreads in her Hobonichi and I can't wait to see what she gets up to!

These notepads were pretty reasonable and the paper quality is quite decent as well.

Hope you enjoyed this little look-see!

Have a great week ahead!

No comments: