Saturday 29 April 2023

Weekend Reads: What My Sister and I Are Reading this Weekend.

 Hello Loves! 

How is the weekend treating you? All good I hope. This long weekend my plan is to read some and write a little and set up my planner and journal pages for May. 

I hope this is a nice longgg weekend for all of us. 

I also hope to binge some shows and films and have myself a good old time. 

For reading this is what we are reading. 

The Adventures of Feluda Vol. II by Satyajit Ray: I am 56% through my beautiful book, gosh Feluda is always such a good idea and perfect summer reading in my books, and my plan for this weekend and the end of April is finish off these volume of stories that I've been slowly reading since the middle of the month. I read a story every few days and read a little before bedtime and it's honestly been such a happy time. 





If you haven't had the joy of reading these books, please pick one up. These are Bengali classics and perfect for kids and adults alike. 

 I cannot recommend these stories enough. They are full of adventures, mysteries, travel and information about so many different things. Ray was truly a genius. 

My sister is reading.. 



The Berry Pickers by Amanda Peters: This is book about an indigenous Canadian child who goes missing from a berry farm in the 1960s and its a mystery about who took her and what became of her and her family in the aftermath of her abduction. My sister is a little bit in and really enjoying the story and the time period it's set in. 


No comments: