Monday 24 April 2023

Vignettes: Days of April! (Journals, Feluda, Coffee and Planner Pages.)

 Hello Loves! 

I've been missing from this space for a while now. Nothing really, just life getting in the way and summer kicking my butt and making me slow down like never before. For most of April I've had some random ache in my neck and then the heat is making me all kinds of lethargic. 

Life has been slow but good. 

I've been hunkering down and reading and reading some amazing books for All Bengali Books in April. 

I can't wait to do a Wrap-Up at the end of the month. 

We did a spot of celebrating for Nobo Borsho and reset our home. 

It's been good. 

Slow and hot and good. 

Here are some glimpses of what this month has looked like. 


Finding comfort in Starbucks and oh look new journal that is a thing of beauty. I didn't buy any new clothes for Bengali New Year but I did treat myself to some books and some new stationery bits and bobs. 

This one is from The Stitchery Room on IG


Planner Pages for the last week of April. 
How has time just flown by?! 
This year I hope to finish off some of my older stickers that I have hoarded for a while now. So being a little too generous with my sticker use lately. 



Summer in the city. 
Favourite bits of my city. 
The bylanes of Colaba and a ton of memories. 


Iced-coffee is upon us and keeping us sane. 
The Mug is from Nestasia if you were wondering. 


I have been spending most of my summer afternoons, lying in bed curled with my current read. There's juice, water and a bowl of fruits and my curtains are pulled to block out the sun. 
Bliss. 
I don't do very well in summer. I have to figure out ways to keep myself happy till the rains show up. 
And this summer is kicking us all to the damn depths of misery. I cannot even begin to fathom what May holds for all of us. 
God help us all. 


My current read: Making my way through the second Volume of Feluda's stories and these stories are just pure delight and comfort. I started reading this on Nobo Borsho, so the 15th, and initially I thought I'd read a couple of stories but I've been chugging along and don't see myself stopping till I am done. 
Such wonderful and wholesome stories. If you haven't read them before, please please pick them up. 


My view as I lay reading in bed on summer afternoons. 

:) 

How have you been holding up? 

Good?

My plan for this last week of April is get back to regular Blogging. Finally do my March Reading Wrap-Up and find some books to finish off All Bengali Books in April in style. 

:) 

Have a good week ahead folks. 

No comments: