Tuesday 4 April 2023

Hello April 2023 + Life Lately!


 

Hello April! 

Hello Bengali New Year! 

Hello Reading only Bengali Books in April! 

Hello Summer! 

Hello Mangoes!!! 


I hope you are wonderful April! 

Be Good. 

Be Kind. 

Be Gentle. 

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺


Hello Loves. 

I took some time off from Blogging. Life has been busy. I missed my Monthly Reading Wrap-Up for the first time ever in...years? 

Damn. 

I will get that up soon, promise. I read some nice books in March and I want to talk about them. Soon. That post is coming soon. 

I had just the best weekend. I went out, Bandra and SoBo- Bookshops, Cafes, Silver Shops and hanging with people and so much fun conversation and just good times. 

I am so happy. 

As much as I love being home, it's nice to step out, dress up and do things. 

:) 

Here are some glimpses of my life lately...



My Tuesday Sling from Chiaroscuro and I went out on town. 
She is tiny and fits a decent amount of stuff. 
Love wearing an armful of bangles. 


Ringsssss. 
Old favourites. 


Summer Fits. 
Yellow for Spring/Summer is a no brainer. 


15 floors up. 
Spent all of Friday on a terrace/balcony situation and it was glorious. 


Sweet things. 



Finally went into Napa Dori and bought a few treats and late birthday gifts for sis and me. 
:) 
Haul coming soon. 
We've been meaning to go to to Napa Dori for years but for some reason, usually because we end up there after closing time, we never went in. But on Saturday we made it a point to go see and get ourselves some goodies. 



Some Cheesecake. 


April has started on such a good note and I hope the rest of the month continues on such a happy note. 

💛💛💛💛💛

Have a fabulous April Loves. 

I hope it's just what you need it to be. 

🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿

No comments: