Thursday 27 April 2023

Whimsy Wear: Summer Blues.

Hello Loves! 

Summer Styles in my books is all about comfort and Cotton. 

Wear the softest and comfiest things and hope to keep the heat at bay. 

I recently worse this very blue and airy outfit and this is what I want the rest of my summer to look like. 



Rings galore. 

Wore some of my old silver rings. 


A rug on a friends terrace. 


An armful of bangles. 


Snacks. 


My sister's bag sitting pretty. 


My gorgeous little Tuesday Sling from Chiaroscuro. 



All kinds of blues. 


Pockets of peace. 



No such thing as too much silver. 

DETAILS: 

Kurta: Farida Gupta 

Bag: Chiaroscuro 

Rings: Amber Jewels and Shops in Bangalore 

Silver and Meenakari Bangles: Jaipur Silver Shops (I don't remember the names anymore)

Cloth Bangles: Art n Light Studio 



No comments: