Thursday 11 April 2024

April Days: Chai and Calm.

 


The moon tonight looks unreal. πŸŒ™

The Eid ka Chaand is in a league of it's own. 


A cup of cold coffee to survive these hot days. I shudder to think what the rest of summer will feel like. God help us all. 

Some new books sitting pretty in a quiet corner of home 🏠 

A book haul is coming soon. I've really been flopping at sharing my new books on here, even though I've been buying a few books every month. 

A bookmark on break. 

A cup of elaichi chai πŸ«– 


Words of wisdom. πŸ’›


Life lately has included.. 

Good Food. 

Some reading~ good and meh and wonderful and hits and misses. 

Hiding indoors to avoid the sun. 

Watching films from the 90s. Recently watched Gupt and had many new thoughts about it. 

I plan on watching, well re-watching some gems from the 90s over the weekend. 

Hope life has been treating you well. 


No comments: