Monday 1 April 2024

Hello April 2024 + What Today Looked Like.

 Hello April🌷

Hello Nobo Borsho ✨

Hello All Bengali Books in April πŸ“–

Hello Summer 🌞


I spent today setting up a new journal. Decorating the first few pages. 
Writing some intentions for April. 
A great way to start my month. 


Here is what my journal looks like. 


My mantra for summer πŸ™ƒ
Love this adorable bookmark πŸ‘» 


Every year in April, I read only Bengali books and authors in honour and celebration of the Bengali New Year, Nobo Borsho. 
It's my way to celebrate all things Bengali and read some amazing books, because my people write some incredible stories. 


Started off my reading for the month with revisiting one of most loved books ever. 
The Glass Palace by Amitav Ghosh. 
I haven't read this since I first read it some 15 odd years ago, maybe even longer! 
So a revisit was more than needed. 


I can't wait to read this again. 

I bought this beautiful edition last year and I love it ❤ 

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

I hope April is happy for you and me. 

🌷🌷🌷

No comments: