Friday 12 April 2024

Friday Favourites: Books, Mugs, Moon and Movie.

 Hello Loves! 

It's Friday and it's time to share some random favourites from the week 😍

Let's gooooo... 



My current read is making me all kinds of happy. 
Shakchunni by Arnab Ray is a historical fiction horror novel, set in 1940s Bengal. The famine is sweeping across the land and people are suffering and dying. In a small village, the resident zamindar is thriving. But the threat of the terrifying Shakchunni looms large. 
I am a 100 pages in and so far loving this mildly spooky book. 
Hoping to read it over the weekend. 


My TBR for April. 
A host of books from my corner of the world, Bengal. 
I am always excited for All Bengali Books in April and this line up makes excited for the rest of the month. 


A favourite mug from this week, an old, favourite from Chumbak. 
Holds the perfect amount of cold coffee for these hot days we've been having πŸ™ƒ


Watched this movie this week and it's gory and scary and disturbing. 
Pearl was unsettling. 
I am excited for the third film in this franchise that's coming out in a few months.. Maxxxxine. 


On my nails at the moment. 
Love sage green and love this polish in particular 🌿


The πŸŒ™ Moon was a thing of beauty this Eid. 


No comments: