Saturday 8 June 2024

Weekend Reads: Two Amazing Books.

 Hello Loves! 

This weekend finds me reading two pretty amazing books. 

One a young adult coming of age story, set in two time periods. The other a collection of beautiful short stories set in New York City and LA. 

I am enjoying both my reads very much and all I want to is read my books and hope for rain 🌧 this weekend. 

Zen by Shabnam Minwalla is a mix of history, revolution, love and Mumbai ❤

I adore this world and it's people and a story set in my lovely city. 


Table for Two by Amor Towles, I cannot believe it's taken me this long to read this author. His writing style is truly beautiful and simple and deep all at once. I especially love the stories set in New York. I am just starting off on the LA stories and looking forward to it. 

No comments: