Friday 12 July 2024

Friday Favourites: Things I Loved this Week.

 Hello Loves! 

Time for another batch of Friday Faves from my corner of the world. 

Here's everything I loved this week. 



Rainy pages in my gratitude journal. 


The Lion Women of Tehran by  Marjan Kamali, finished reading this amazing book earlier this morning and I loved it. 
It's full of heart and incredible women. 
So good. 
Do pick it up. 
I also adored The Stationery Shop by the same author back when I read it, so this one I knew I had to read and I knew I would love. 


Chai and Chai themed bookmarks. 



I have been loving my gratitude journal lately and I've been lowkey using this as my daily journal as well. 


Quite enjoyed Kakuda, a horror comedy now streaming on Zee 5.
It was funny, spooky and sweet in parts. 


Washed these two plushies and they are as good as new. 

No comments: