Friday Favourites: Things I Loved this Week.

 Hello Loves! 

Time for another batch of Friday Faves from my corner of the world. 

Here's everything I loved this week. 



Rainy pages in my gratitude journal. 


The Lion Women of Tehran by  Marjan Kamali, finished reading this amazing book earlier this morning and I loved it. 
It's full of heart and incredible women. 
So good. 
Do pick it up. 
I also adored The Stationery Shop by the same author back when I read it, so this one I knew I had to read and I knew I would love. 


Chai and Chai themed bookmarks. 



I have been loving my gratitude journal lately and I've been lowkey using this as my daily journal as well. 


Quite enjoyed Kakuda, a horror comedy now streaming on Zee 5.
It was funny, spooky and sweet in parts. 


Washed these two plushies and they are as good as new. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: The Room on the Roof by Ruskin Bond.

Review: Grandma's Bag of Stories by Sudha Murthy.

Book Review: The Girl in the Glass Case by Devashish Sardana