Wednesday 17 July 2024

Things to Cheer Up a Sad Girl.

 The last few days have been just morose. My upstairs neighbours are loud and rude and gross (they throw garbage out their window) and I had to go up and give them a piece of my mind. Ugh. For someone who is painfully non-confrontational, this wasn't fun. 

Since then we've lodged a formal complaint with the building and they've been issued a warning. And today was loads quieter. 

I am just so sick of them and the urge to move out and run away from my life is so high. 

I've been feeling out of sorts, so this morning my sister ordered me some new treats, a set of Camel brush pens and some glitter pens and a set of Nataraj Gel pens. We were getting some groceries and she added these things to the cart. 

So I spent my morning drinking coffee, colouring and reading some adorable graphic novels. 

Here's what Self-Care looked like today: 



Coffee always helps turn a frown around. 


A mindful colouring book. 



Kindle & iPad full of books. 
A recipe for joy. 


New brush pens from Camel that I love. 


I love Gemma Correll. Her humour aligns so well with my introverted heart. 
This book was adorable. 


This one made me laugh out loud. 
So funny and silly. 




This one was a bit odd. 


No comments: