Wednesday 10 July 2024

Vignettes: A Few Rain Soaked Days.

 The last few days have been gloriously rainy and it's made my heart happy. 

So I've done all things that make me happy, uncomplicatedly happy. 

Making chai. Drinking chai. 

Reaching for a Ruskin Bond book of cozy stories. 

Make little notebooks. 

Watched the rain. 

Read two five star books. 

Just goooood things galore. 

Books and Chai 🌧☕📖 a match made in heaven. 

I made another tiny notebook out of extra pages from my last month's journal and packaging from Joyeeta. The paper was too cute to throw away. 

Reading books of poetry. 

Fun Fact: I only really drink tea when it's raining or in the middle of winter or if I have a fever. 

Otherwise I am a dedicated coffee drinker. 



Behind You is the Sea by Susan Muaddi Darraj is a collection of interconnected short stories about Palestinian Americans and I loved this book. 

5/5 I can't recommend it enough. 

July has been kind so far and I hope the rest of the month is just as wonderful. 

No comments: