Friday 18 September 2020

Book Haul: Books of August 2020.

 Hello! 


After months of not buying books, I allowed myself a little treat of sorts in August. 

I bought 6 books and was sent one by publishers. So a book haul after months had to be shared. 

I already shared my Harry Potter haul a few posts back, so I won't share those again. These are the other books I picked up and I have read all of these books already. 

Yay!

Love it when that happens. 

Buy books.

Read books. 


First up, I finally got my hands on this gorgeous children's book that I've had my eye on since it first came out. So pretty and DOGS! It's about a little puppy and Sudha Murty's trademark smooth writing. 
A delight! 


This beautiful book was sent to me by the kind folks over at Harper Collins, thank you muchly!
I read Bhaunri by the same author last year and loved it and knew I wanted to read more from her. I already own Daura, which I hope to read soon. 
I've already read and Loved this book. A full review is coming soon. 


A new Poirot mystery! 

We quite enjoy these Sophie Hannah Poirot stories and of course love the gorgeous editions they come in. 

The review for this one is already up on the blog. 

So, see that to hear more of our thoughts on this book. 



These are the new books I added to my shelves in August. 


My sun kissed beauties. 


BOOKS BOUGHT/// 


1. The Gopi Diaries by Sudha Murty 

2. Kintsugi by Anukrti Upadhyay 

3. The Killings at Kingfisher Hall by Sophie Hannah 

4. Harry Potter Books I to IV by JK Rowling 

No comments: