Sunday 20 September 2020

Stationery Sunday: Back to Journaling.

 Hello! 

A Stationery Sunday post after absolute ages. 

I recently, after months of a dry spell, went back to journaling. 

I hadn't journaled a single word or thought since May.

MAY! 

I just didn't feel like putting pen to paper or rather, if I'm being entirely honest, I didn't feel up to being alone with my thoughts. 

I didn't want to dwell on my feelings of confusion and anxiety and hence, I kept awake from my journals. 

In the beginning of this month, I decided to slowly, at a glacial pace get back to this old habit of mine. Journal this time, this extraordinary, unprecedented time. Just vent my feelings out and try to not feel overwhelmed all the time. 

So with this goal in mind, I set a new journal insert. It also helped that I recently got some gorgeous journals and notebooks from The Ink Bucket, I will share the whole haul soon. If you want to see a glimpse of my new stationery, I suggest you go see the Reels on my IG. 

Last weekend, I spent my Saturday morning just slowing down, letting the sun shine in and spent hours with my journals. I decorated it and I made long lists of everything I am grateful for, even during this horrible year, I tried to focus on things that aren't so terrible. 


It feels so good to find myself back here. 


Here are some of snippets of my new journal insert. 



A new pouch was also set up to hold some supplies like diecuts and stickers and sticky notes. 
The pouch itself is from Ali Express that I bought at some point last year. 


The front page all set up for autumn. 


The journal in all its floral glory. 
And a semi-matching bookmark. 


No such thing as too much floral print. 

:) 

Not in my world at least. 

No comments: