Sunday 8 November 2020

Sunday Special: Self-Published My FIRST Short Story- The Stranger in the Hotel Room

 


Hello, hello! 

I did a brave (for a shy writer like me) little thing earlier today! 

I self-published a short story on Amazon via Kindle's Direct Publishing service. 

For the past 8 weeks or so, I have been sharing real-life ghost stories via a series on my Instagram Stories called 'Scary Stories'. These are stories of real-life paranormal experiences and have been pretty well-received by my community on Instagram. This has given me a much-needed boost of confidence and so, I decided to flesh out the next story in my series and share it via Amazon. 

Here is the link to my little book.

I've priced it at INR 50, so that everybody, who wants to read it can! 

If you'd like to read my short story, click on the link above and you can read it on your Kindle or the iOS or Android Kindle app. 

Thank you, as ever, for reading my blog, sharing your kind words on Instagram and for just being all-round lovely people! 


No comments: