Sunday 22 November 2020

Stationery Sunday: Planner Love + Little Updates + New Book.

 Hello! 

Gosh! It's been far too long since my last post. Yikes! I have no real clue as to why I've let things slide on here. I wrote and released my Short Story and quickly started work on the next one, which is up on Amazon by the way. 

You can find it here. 

It's called A Girl Possessed and it's a 90s ghost story set in Lucknow. 

It's spooky and nostalgic and even funny in parts, if I say so myself! 

:) 



Here's the little cover I made for the book, featuring Lucknow's iconic Imambara. 

:) 


OK. 

Now to other things. 

The last few weeks have been kinda busy. 

I've been writing, which makes me sooooo happy and I am so grateful to everyone who bought my books and have said such kind things to me about them. 

Thank-you so much. 


Lights at home. 
We only put up diyas and tea lights this year. 



There is nothing quite like the classic diya for Diwali. 



Apart from that I was a little busy with Diwali, it was spent at home. I didn't even go out to go see the Kali  Pujo celebrations that are a big deal in my small town. 

While things were quiet at home, they were excruciatingly loud around me. 

Thankfully, not crackers! 

But Loudspeakers blaring music till late at night. It's the one thing I despise about West Bengal, it's love for loudspeakers for all sorts of occasions. 

I am so glad that cacophony is now over and I can sleep and think and just be in peace. I was close to tears from all the loud music. 


Now, since this is a Stationery Sunday post, let's get to the Stationery part shall we? 

Today I want to talk about my Planner for 2020. 

Somedays, during the last few months I wondered why I even got a damn planner for 2020. But chalo, no one saw this garbage fire coming and my planner has been a good way to document this odd sorta year and it will hopefully be interesting to look back on it later in life. 


Here are some happy pages from my planner, from I think back in May. 



My mini Blog Planner. 
It came free with my Big Planner and it's been very useful. 



Stickers from the planner itself. 


April 2020.

When the world was confusing and scary and we were all stuck at home. 



So I tried to make my pages as happy as I could and filled them up with flowers and joy. 
So while the world seemed bleak, my planner looked a shade happier. 



Most of the stickers used here are from shops on Ali Express, Etsy and Wish. 
Same for the Washi Tapes. 



Beginning of April and a girl in a summery outfit. 
Since I spent all summer indoors, this was as close as I got to summer styles in 2020. 


More summery things. 



This is the little planner. 

A Year of Cheer. 

Good one! 

:( 

A lot of people have been asking me what Planner I intend to use in 2021 and what planner I'd recommend they use. 


Well, I am going back to The Ink Bucket planner for 2021, I used their planner in 2019 and really liked it. I will talk more about the 2021 planner once it arrives. 

This year I used the Alicia Souza planner for the first time and I was very impressed with it. 

It's cute. 

User Friendly. 

Comes with Stickers. 

Good Paper Quality. 

I think they have some great deals on right now. 

So net-net, it's a planner I'd recommend. 

You can go check them out. 

I just went back to Ink Bucket for a change and I LOVE LOVE LOVE their aesthetic very much. 

&

We, sister and I, got our planners on a HUGE discount when they went on pre-order. I think we got them even before they went on pre-order on some special VVIP deal, which I am super grateful for. So apart for planners, we got sticker books and some other stuff too. 

That offer is no longer on. 

It was a strictly two day thing. 

So we made the most of it and got ourselves two planner. 

You can go check out  The Ink Bucket Planners and maybe get yourself a thing of beauty! 

I am getting the pink floral one, in case you were wondering. 

:) 

Have you already decided on your 2021 planner? 


No comments: