Monday 30 November 2020

Monday Moods: Things I am Grateful For in November 2020.

Hello Loves! 

 November is coming to an end and the last month of the year is here. 

What a year huh? 

And it's almost over. 

And not a moment too soon. 

While it's easy, more than easy to shit on this year, I think it's important to focus on the things we have to be grateful for. 

I try to focus on the silver linings, it's not easy, but it's something I try very hard to focus on. 


These are somethings I am very Grateful for: 

1. Books.

2. Stories. 

3. Writing. 

4. My health.

5. My family being safe. 

6. My hoarding habits: clothes, stationery and everything else that I hold on to and that has meant that I don't have to buy anything unnecessary this year or the next. I am pretty sorted. 

7. Being able to cook my meals. 

8. Films. 

9. OTT platforms. 

10. Comfort found in food, sweets and naps. 





Always grateful for lights. 


Loved that this year Diwali was all old-school and full of diyas. 



Grateful for books and leaves. 


Joba phool in full bloom. 
Love that I am here to see my Maa's winter garden come to life. 



This has been an odd sort of November. 

Quiet Festivity. 

Heartache. 

Being home. 

Loss. 

Reading a decent amount of books. 

Lots of homemade sweets. 

Binging Old Bengali Films. 

Some happy mail days. 

Ill-health. 

Winter. 

The best part of November for me was finally releasing two of my short stories in the world. It has been a long time coming and I am so glad I took the plunge in November and was brave and shared my stories with the world. 

For that alone, this November will always be super special to me. 

:)

But most of all I am grateful to everyone who bought my books and supported me. 

Thank you so much! 

You love and support means the absolute world to me! 

No comments: