Tuesday 1 December 2020

Blogmas Day- 1 : Hello December 2020 + Goals for This Month!

 


Hello December! 

Hello Blogsmas! 

I am so excited to Blog everyday this month. Especially, given that this year my blogging has been largely hit and miss, I've gone days, sometimes weeks without getting a blogpost up thanks to the malice that has been 2020. 

So this month I am sooooo kicked to get my blogging on. 

So expect a lot of year end lists of all sorts of favourites from 2020. 

Especially all of my reading favourites! 

:) 


I am happy you are here December. 

One of my favourite months of the year. 

I am determined to have a happy month! 

:) 


Here's to new months and new beginnings. 
I am looking forward to see winter gardens blooming all over town. 


DECEMBER GOALS/// 

1. Blog everyday. 

2. Treat myself to little things. 

3. Get my Christmas tree up and decorated soon! 

4. Bake a Christmas Cake. 

5. Go out...maybe....I haven't left home since October 2nd. And I think I am getting a little too comfortable with being a homebody. 

6. Fix my sleep cycle. 

7. Fix my skin! 

8. Catch up on GoodReads. 

9. Buy some books. 

10. Dress up and put on a full face of makeup. 



I hope December is good for you and me. 


My plan for today is to pick something to read, I've been in an odd headspace when it comes to reading and have not been feeling some of my reads, so I want to spend some time trying to find something I actually feel like reading. 




Then watch an old Bengali film with my parents, which has become our nightly routine. But we've got to finish watching Chashme Badoor which we started watching last night, it's such a delightful film and one I've seen so many times and it never gets old! 

Old films are the only things I am enjoying right now. The older the better. 

God...does this mean I am officially an old lady now?

Meh, who cares?! 

Chalo, I am off now. 

To drink a much needed warm cup of coffee. 

See ya tomorrow! 


No comments: