Friday 9 July 2021

Friday Favourites: Bookmarks from Page Break.

 Hello Loves! 

For this week's Friday Favourites I want to share some gorgeous bookmarks I recently added to my life. 

If you know me, or follow me for any amount of time you know how much I love bookmarks. And this love has reached maniacal proportions in the last year. I have bought so many stunning bookmarks in the last year that it makes my heart happy. 

:) 

In the last 9 months alone I have bought over...OK I don't think I need to share a number because it makes me look mad. But let's just say a lot of bookmarks have been added to my life and my bookish heart couldn't be happier. 

I came across Page Break a while back and I knew I wanted to get some of her work in my life. 

So last month we got a few of her bookmarks and got two customised pieces from her and I am so so so impressed. 

Let's jump into the prettiness shall we? 



First up the packing was a thing of joy. She printed using leaves and it's so pretty. 
We have saved the wrapping paper to use in our journal spreads. It's too pretty to waste. 


I love how so many small business owners go out of their way to make their packaging so pretty and aesthetic. 
There is so much heart and love put into every order. 
I really really appreciate it. 



Here's the first one. 
It's a customised bookmark, a stack of all of our favourite books. 

Lahiri. 
Bronte. 
Saratchandra. 
Capote. 
Austen. 
Ishiguro. 
Christie. 
Conon Doyle. 
Ghosh.
Murakami. 


I am so so in love. 
All of my faves looking so adorable together. 
And a cup of coffee to top it off. 



Another bookish love. 
A reader sitting on a stack of books. 
Uff! 
So perfect! 
Dreamy and an image to lose yourself in. 



This here is a dream come true. 
I got this customised for my sister, a cherished memory from her childhood. 
A rainy day in her yellow Duckback raincoat and red rain boots that she was sadly never bought. So they've been added here. 
A rainy day from the good old days. 


My sister loves it so much and it will always be something we'll cherish forever. 


This one is a lovely mix of two floral bits. 
Dark. 
&
Sunshiny. 


This one is also so so so pretty. 

An ode to art and my favourite sunflowers! 

REVIEW: 

1. The bookmarks are lovely. Beautiful and an absolute thing of beauty. 

2. The whole ordering process was smooth and easy. Arunima was a very communicative shop owner and kept me in the loop about delays and shipping. Something I really appreciate. She also showed us the work in progress and showed us the final product once she was done and asked for feedback. 

3. I love that you can customise things to your heart's content. 

4. Arunima also sent us two free bookmarks and two stickers as a freebie which is so so kind. 

5. The pricing is fair and completely justified. 

I highly recommend this shop. 

Go check out Page Break and get yourself something stunning. 


No comments: