Tuesday 27 July 2021

Haul: Handmade Jewellery from Gemini Art and Craft.

 Hello Loves! 

I love jewellery and beaded and boho jewellery especially takes me back to my college days and reminds me of walking in flea markets and finding something beautiful and quirky to wear. 

When I found Gemini Art and Craft I was reminded of the kind of jewellery I wore as a college student and I needed some of her creations in my life. 

I got 3 earrings from her back in February and ordered a fresh batch of earrings this month too. 

Here are my new acquisitions. 


These earrings were love at first sight. 
I love the quirkiness of these beauties. 
Love the mix of colours, the textures and the beads and wool and cowries. 
I can't wait to wear them. 


The Goa vibe is so strong in these babies. 


Love love love. 



These are made from papier mache...I think. 
They are super light weight and so pretty. 
Immensely wearable. 


These fish friends I bought for my sister. 
A beautiful piece that will go with so many outfits. 





I am so in love with every single piece! 

It's truly one of kind, special and beautiful. 

Go check out Gemini Art and Craft and get yourself something unique and fun. 


No comments: