Tuesday 6 July 2021

Haul: Handmade Jewellery from Rainbow Tales.

 Hello Loves! 

Long time no haul. 

So let's share something beautiful today. 

I got some beautiful embroidered jewellery pieces in the mail yesterday. 

Two gorgeous brooches and two pendant.

All from Rainbow Tales by Rhichita. 

This is my second time getting something from her and I am very impressed with everything I got. 


First up are these stunning brooches. 
The one above is originally was a earring that I felt would be too big for me and not something I'd wear often, so I got her to turn it into a brooch and I love how it's turned out. 
Love the colours on this one. 


This one I had my eye on for a long time and I am so glad I got it. 
Love the mix of pink and orange. 
Perfect! 


Brooches are perfect! 


She also sent me a free bookmark. It's embroidered and so lovely. 


This Matsya pendant is a thing of joy. 
My sister fell in love with it and we had to have it in our life. 
She is tiny but immaculately made and so light weight and very wearable. 



The Violet pendant is a little larger and such a pretty piece. 


I cannot wait to style it up. 
God, when will things be normal and OK?
I miss wearing pretty things so so so much! 




Go check out Rainbow Tales and get yourself something beautiful and whimsy and handmade. 


No comments: