Wednesday 7 July 2021

Book Haul: Books of July 2021.

 Hello Loves! 

It feels like a lifetime since I shared a book haul on here. I have been buying books in bits and spurts every now and again but forgetting to share it here. So let's fix that shall we? 

I got these books from Book Chor at some point last month. But they arrived only on July 2nd so I am going to count them as my July books, which is more than fine because I don't see myself buying any other books this month. I have far too many books I need to read and there is no point adding more books to my shelves here. 

I am so pleased with these bunch of books. 

I am hoping to get to them soon. 


A romantic thriller/drama. 
Trying something from the Popular Indian Fiction genre for the first time in a longggg time...if ever. I hope it's nice. 


A different take on Mythology. 
I am intrigued. 
I have Asura by the same author sitting on my shelf for years and I keep meaning to pick it up but don't! 
So I am hoping I am more prompt with this one. 


Short stories. 
Women centric and dealing with slightly taboo topics. 


Another book I've been meaning to pick up for a while now. 


Another book I have wanted to read since it first came out. 
I will be picking this up soon. Definitely this month. 


A historical non-fiction. 
I am intrigued. 


I've already read this book, I was starved for a good graphic novel and this one was just the thing. 
Slightly disjointed but decent. 
And I cannot get over what an incredible deal I got on this one. 
It's MRP is 799 and I got it for 199. 


BOOKS BOUGHT/// 

1. Doab Dil by Sarnath Banerjee 

2. The Runaways by Fatima Bhutto 

3. Empress by Ruby Lal 

4. The Girl Who Knew Too Much by Vikrant Khanna 

5. Vanara by Anand Neelakantan 

6. Body and Blood by Urmila Deshpande 

7. Eve Out of Her Ruins by Ananda Devi 


Happy Reading Folks! 

:) 


No comments: