Thursday 1 July 2021

Hello July 2021 + A Day in my Life.

 


Hello July! 

Hello Rains! 

Hello the Second Half of 2021. 

I am so happy July is here. 

I am hoping this is a good month, full of good books and some much needed writing. 

Be Good July. 

Be Gentle. 

Be Kind! 

The first day of July is off to a good start. 

It was a rainy day. 

Grey. 

Cloudy. 

Lovely. 



My dearest friend Meenakshi sent us a whole bunch journals. 
She is the sweetest person who really goes out of her way to spoil and pamper us. 
I put my new journal to good use and started using it. 
I am using this journal as a thought dump journal. 
A place to do my morning pages. 
I wrote some six pages today while sitting on the roof and it was perfect. 



Things I carry to the roof. 

Books. 
Journals. 
Kindle. 
All carried in my tote bag. 



Traveler's Notebook and some sparkly markers and Inayat bookmark. 
Just some beautiful things. 


Started a new book today. 
An Anne Tyler book after ages. 
Her books are wonderful and comforting and moving. 
I am a little bit in and I am quite enjoying it. 



My planner pages for the first few days of July. 


I started my month doing things that make me happy. 

A spot of planning. 

Some journaling. 

Started a new book. 

Wrote. 

A good day all around. 

I hope July is just as wonderful. 

No comments: