Thursday 29 July 2021

Haul: Backpack & Sling Bag & Kindle Sleeve Haul & Review from Taaga by Reema.


Hello Loves! 

If you know me you know I love me a bag or two. 

When I came across Taaga by Reema I swiftly fell in love with her bags and her quirky prints. 

I also love that she has so many different styles of bags. 

This bunch of bags is my second time getting something from her. I have since then bought a few more things from her and recommended her shop to several people and they've bought and loved her work too. 

This batch has a backpack in this delightful mustard and fish print. 

Two Kindle Sleeves. 

A Sling Bag. 

All things beautiful and all things I love. 


I love this print so very much. 

We already had a tote bag in the red variant but I wanted this mustard yellow beauty in my life. 

The backpack is spacious, soft and a perfect companion to college/work or travel. 

The colour and print are vibrant and I am so happy with it. 


This is my Kindle Sleeve. 

I got this grey number to keep my beloved Kindle safe from the elements. And it's a perfect fit with a little room to spare. 



Here is my Kindle sitting half in and half out. 


Told you I love this print! 

Got this simple but stunning combo of red and black. 

It's just the right size and will hold a book, or your Kindle and a wallet and small bottle of water. 



Duck duck goose! 

This happy little fellow is my sister's Kindle Sleeve and it's too cute for words. 

:)



REVIEW: 

1. The stuff is very, very well-made and well-priced. 

2. Their turn around time is very fast. 

3. Reema is a very easy person to communicate with and talk to about what you want. 

4. The ordering process is easy and the whole payment to shipping process is also smooth. 

5. There is so much variety to choose from and they are also open to customisations! 


5/5 

Would highly recommend you go check her shop out and get something wonderful for yourself or a loved one. 




 Here are allllll my beauties from this batch. 
Will share from here soon! 

No comments: