Monday 7 November 2022

Monday Moods: The Mellow Days of November.

 Hello Loves and I hope this is a happy Monday in your life. 

:) 

Life, so far in November has been good. 

Quiet. Cozy. And full of good books. 

Lots of good reading. 

I've already read two non-fiction books and I am already thinking of what non-fiction title I want to pick up next. 

Might start something new today. 

Hope your days in these post-festive weeks has been good too. 

:) 

Here are some snippets from my life lately that's made me very happy. 


My favourite corner of home. 

My books and more books. 

This week I finally got to cleaning and dusting and sorta re-organising this corner full of my books. I cleaned and moved books around and kept books I hope to read soon in the front, so I don't forget about them. 

This was done mainly because I hadn't done this since February of 2020 and also because I got some 12 new books in the mail this week, so I kinda had to made room for my new babies. 

:) 

As exhausting as this endevour usually is, it's also something that bring me so much joy. 

Like a lot of joy. 

I still need to deep clean this area and do a fullll move around but with my hand (it still hurts) I can't take on this project on any time soon. 

But hopefully in a month or two I'll change things up again. 



A Lotus Biscoff Cheesecake which is a little treat and a thing of joy. 


Early morning light and my makeshift side table with some plushie friends and my book. 
I love how the light hits our living room in the winter months. 
The mornings look so lovely, all light and lovely. 
It hits my books and I honestly can't stop staring and clicking a ton of pictures. 


Winter sunshine. 
I am hoping we'll have a good winter in Mumbai this year. 
The nights are already cooling down. 
I can't wait for colder days and hot cocoa before bed. 


A cup of coffee, my book and my little set-up. 

My little daily rituals and joy. 


~~~

Hope this is a good week for you and me. 

No comments: