Wednesday 9 November 2022

Book Haul: Diwali Book Haul 2022.

 Hello Loves! 

My way of celebrating any kind of festival is by doing the thing I love best ~ buying books. 

This Diwali I bought myself six books to celebrate. 

:) 

So let's do a little book haul shall we? 

Yes, we shall. 



A Bengali classic. Taranath Tantrik is someone I've heard of and even seen a TV show based on. This collection was on my radar since it came out earlier this year. Seven stories about black magic, ghosts, ghouls and demons. This was my read this Diwali and it was fun. 


Something light and easy, breezy. Might save this for December or January, I have heard such good things about this book and I hope it lives up to the hype. 


This one sounds like it's just up my alley. Indian families and their million and one issues. Can't wait to read it soon. 


A chunky little book I cannot wait to read. 
I have had this on my wishlist for a while and I am so happy I finally got it. 



A fable from one of my favourite writers ever. 
Short, yet sharp and necessary and wonderful. 


A book of Indian Ghosts and this was a perfect Halloween read and was sooo sooooo good. 

Loved it. 


BOOKS BOUGHT: 

Taranath Tantrik and Other Tales of the Supernatural by Bhibhutibhushan, Translated by Devalina Mookerjee 

Writers and Lovers by Lily King 

The Blind Matriarch by Namita Gokhale 

The Eight Life by Nino Haratischvili

The Living Mountain by Amitav Ghosh 

The Book of Indian Ghosts by Riksunder Banerjee 

~~~

Happy Reading Loves. 


No comments: