Thursday 10 November 2022

General Whimsy: Coffee Moments.

 Life Happens and Coffee Helps. 

A lot. 

Coffee is my Sacha Pyaar (True Love). 

:) 


Love this yellow sunshine mug and this fluffy little cloud. 
This is a newest addition to my Mug Collection it's from Nilay Studio and I love it. 
I also adore this whole frame. 
Coffee and some gorgeous, gorgeous art. 
Front and center is this stunning portrait from Joyeeta that was a very, very kind birthday gift from her back in 2020. 
I love this lady so much. She reminds me of my Thamma. 



Coffee and Books, a match made in heaven and my most cherished morning rituals. 

Coffee with a side of books. Including some new book mail, the new Janice Pariat which is a chunky little gorgeous book that I can't wait to read soon..I might start it today itself. 



Sitting pretty and slightly precariously. 


Iced-coffee forever. I am not a fan of hot coffee. I only have hot coffee if it's properly cold and it's never really properly cold in Mumbai, so it lends itself perfectly to my iced-coffee habit. 


A corner of home and giant kitty mug. 

This one is from Chumbak. And an old favourite. 

No comments: