Tuesday 1 November 2022

Hello November 2022 + Current Reads + Goals for the Month.

 


Hello November! 

Hello Fall! 

Hello Scorpio Season! 

Hello Sister's Birthday Month! 

:) 

I am happy you are here November. 

I started my month with doing the things I usually do on the first day of the month. 

I set up my Bujo pages, did up my journal and even set up my Book Journal for the month. 

A very stationery heavy morning and the kind of thing I love. 


November Page in my Bujo. 

Added some autumnal colours and a little doggo in a sweater! 

Too cute. 


Of course I did a little bit of reading. 

I am still reading my Halloween Read but I also started on a new book in honour of Non-Fiction November. 

I adore this little Niffler dude on my bookmark. He's most cute. 


The Book of Indian Ghosts by Riksunder Banerjee: I started reading this for Halloween and I am still reading this and loving this deep dive into all kinds of ghosts found in India. Such a good read. 

Cultish by Amanda Montell: My first read for Non-Fiction November is a book that is right up my alley. A book about Cults and especially about the language of Cults and how they are formed and exert the kind of total control they have over their members. It's fascinating and I am really excited to keep reading. 


GOALS FOR NOVEMBER: 

1. Read some good books. 

2. Read a classic through the month. (I still need to decide which one).

3. Read a few non-fiction books. 

4. Celebrate my sister's birthday month properly and happily all month long. 

5. Do something special for my sister mister. 

6. Clean and re-organise my bookshelves...I haven't done this for two years and it's longggg overdue. 

7. Blog more regularly...I have been slacking on blogging lately, I want to get back on track. 

~~~~

I hope November is good for you and me. 

Have a wonderful month ahead Behens! 


No comments: