Friday 11 November 2022

Friday Favourites: Stationery + Coffee + Light + Reading + Home.

 Hello Loves! 

How is Friday treating you? 

I had a pretty good day, I slept for most of it. I just passed out and it was just what I needed. 

So the plan for rest of my day is to cook something nice for dinner, start on a fun new book and watch something fun. I have been on such a movie kick really. I think I am slightly over TV shows and series. I want something I can watch in one go and be done with it. 

So I've been watching films old and new and it's nice. 

It's been a while since I did a Friday Faves that was just random things and loves. 

So we'll do just that today. 

Here some thing random faves from life lately. 



Some colourful new stationery items I got in the mail earlier this week. Very bright and happy and just the kind of little things I love. 
Pens. Erasers. A stapler and just oddles of cutesy. 
I got this pen pouch full of goodies from a shop on Instagram called The Magic Trunk. The pens and highlighters are really nice and I've already started using them. 



After months of going without buying books, I have gotten back to my book buying with a little bit of a vengeance. I have no regrets. Most of the books you see here are used books, so I feel a little less guilty. God, I can't wait to be rich enough that I never feel any guilt while buying books. 

Someday. 

Book haul coming soon. 



November sunshine. 
I love the light we get this time of the year. After months of rain and grey skies, and as much as I love the rains, it's nice to have days of sunshine and light and joy. 


A little corner of home, this is a makeshift side table, it holds my new books and some plushies and my current read. It's right next to my big comfy chair where I can be found when I am in the living room. 
It's my little happy place. 
Here you can see some little frens. A yellow star. A purple turtle that I've had for ages. A camel from Chumbak. 
And my book covered in a book cover from Handivity and some reading companions- a pencil and a Mildliner highlighter. 


A cup of coffee, my journal, some random list making and my bag planner/journal bag. 

Little faves. 

The mug is from Alicia Souza and a quite old. 

Journal is from Anokhi.

The red blockprint bag is from iTokri. 



My reading life has been so good too. 

I've read such amazing books so far in the month. 

I also love making little reading decisions this time of year...do I read something now or save it for next year? For instance, The Eight Life is getting saved for next year. 

Silly but this makes me happy. Little planning and sorting books for now or later. 

~~~

I hope this weekend is just wonderful for you. 

I hope to read something fun. Start on a new non-fiction book, maybe Matthew Perry's memoir. And read a fiction title that makes me smile. I just got the new Social Butterfly in the mail today, I love these books by Moni Mohsin and I am ready to jump into the new book. 


No comments: