Monday 8 May 2023

Monday Moods: Summer Staples ~ Journals, Salads, Outfits and Coffee.

Summer is here. 

And I am making a decided effort to find the silver lining and make the most of this season and not be such a frump about the heat and dust and humidity. 

So yesterday morning I made a whole list of things I love about summer. Instead of my Morning Pages, I sat and did a deep dive into things I enjoy about summer. 

:) 



 

I went all out and found matching stickers to do up my spread. 

Stickers are from The Bodhi Shop, I got two kits from them recently and I am really pleased with the quality of the stickers and other paraphernalia. 




Here is my motley list of summer loves. 

In no particular order. 

πŸ‹πŸπŸŒ»πŸ‰πŸŒΏπŸˆ



Summer also means summer salads. I avoid cooking in a hot kitchen as much as I humanly can. Salads, chaats and fuss free meals is how I like to spend most of May. 
I eat a plate of fruit on most days. 
Watermelon, grapes and of course Mangoes or even a sweet Papaya is my lunch on most days. 


The Salad I had at Knead by Moshe Shek was a delight. 



As for summer styles, I like to live in cotton. TBH, given that I live in Mumbai I live in cotton clothes year round. But in summer I try to wear the lightest and the most breathable fabrics. And loooooseeeee clothes. 



My bed getting her daily dose of Vitamin D. 

:) 



And summer is peak Cold Coffee season. We occasionally order in some Starbucks. 

My usual order is a White Mocha Latte (iced and a grande). 

I love it. 

:) 


While the summer sun does drive me crazy, I am trying to find comfort in..

Summer Reading. 

Films. 

Staying in. 

Fruits. 

Waiting for the rains. 

Thinking back to the summer holidays of my childhood. 

Reading some quintessential summer reads...I am thinking some YA and maybe a few Famous Five books. 

:) 

Do you like summer? 

I can't wait for June and the rains but while May is here, I am going to find ways to love it. 


No comments: