Wednesday 10 May 2023

Haul: Badges/Magnets & Tote Bag from Doodle O Drama.

 Hello Loves! 

Let's haul something seriously cute today, shall we? 

I got some absolute adorable things from Doodle O Drama, a place I've had my eye on for a while, her art is so cute and squishy. 

Let's see.. 



Perpetual Mood. 
This one just spoke to me. 
Look at his tired little face. 
I cannot even with the accuracy of this feeling. 


The rest of the gang. 

We've put these guys on our Raskog carts, and they add so much quirk to our stationery carts. 


Now for the bag. 




Emotional Baggage, something we all cart around, but has it ever looked this wholesome? 
I think not. 
Look at these faces! 
I cannot with the cuteness. 
Just look at the expressions. 







Miffed but cute. 

The bag is huge and spacious and very well made and super sturdy. 

I used it as my planner bag in March and it held all of my stuff and I think this is the perfect size for daily use and even a spot of travel. 

The shop is currently on a break. But keep your eye out for some seriously adorable things. 

I also got a Journal, which I'll haul properly and once I start using it. 

:) 

No comments: