Friday 5 May 2023

Hello May 2023! & Life Lately

 Hello May! 

Hope this brand new month has been treating you well! 



This is what the first five days of May have looked like! My sister and I have been reading The Adventures of Feluda by Satyajit Ray and we've been sneaking in re-watches of some of our favourite Feluda movies (which is ALL the Feluda movies)! :) 




May is also all about mangoes and we've been enjoying our Alphonsoes a little too much! 
Not all of them have been 100% sweet and with those we make a little aam makha, which is a simple mango much with sugar, salt, pepper and mustard. 





My current read! Loving re-reading these lovely stories! 




New books galore on the iPad! Excited to read all of them! 





The Bhooter Raja and his motley crew! This tote bag houses my planners this month and I love it!  




Setting up my journal pages for a new month is such a meditative and fun activity for me. 






Days are warm and long and I am envying those parts of the country that are experiencing unseasonal rain! 




May is for Ray and all things to do with the maestro! 



Have a great weekend ahead, guys! 


No comments: