Tuesday 9 May 2023

Haul: Embroidered Jewellery from Rainbow Tales.

 Hello Loves! 

If you know me, you know I love love love things made by hand and I have a special soft spot for embroidered things. Both my Grandmothers were skilled embroiderers, so every time I buy a piece of embroidered something, I feel like it's something my Thamma and Dida would like. 

:) 

We've bought from Rainbow Tales and Rhichita before, a couple of time and we love her work and her artistry. 

We recently bought a few pendants and two brooches and they are so lovely. 

Here's a little look. 



Here are the necklaces. 
This is an edit of small pieces and I love them. So much more wearable and easy to just throw on. 
I love the tiny florals so much. The lavender ones might be my favourite but I do love the little bee so damn much. So cute and see how neat everything is. 


These are the brooches and they are so lovely. 

Florals again because clearly I can't have enough. 

:) 

Do go check out her shop and treat yourself to something beautiful and unique. 

No comments: