Thursday 2 November 2017

Hello November 2017! + Goals + NaNoWriMo!


Hello November! 

November is for...

My Sister's Birthday! 
For Winter's Gentleness! 
For Reading Classics! 


For me personally, this November will also include writing my butt off! 
For the first time ever, I am participating in NaNoWriMo!!!!! 

I've been meaning to participate for years, but I usually remember about it a few days into November and hence don't join in. But this year around the 30th of October a conversation with my sister's friend and business partner got me thinking about participating and trying my level best to write an entire novel in November. 

I have been writing story ideas and making notes on several stories all of last year. This year, to be honest my writing has been less than stellar. Meaning I really haven't written anything at all! 
That sucks. It really, really reeks of bad form! 
So why not attempt to get some writing done and make sure that 2017 is not a dismal year in my writing life? 

Today is the 2nd of November and I am yet to start writing. But I am not too bothered by it. I have detailed notes and a torrent of words running through my head. I just need to sit down and WRITE. 
Gosh! 
Wish me luck! 


With my intention to write as much as I can...a minimum of 50,00 words by the end of November. I don't know what the rest of my life will look like. I do intend to read...since good reading always influences good writing. But I think I will read a considerably less than I usually do. And I am more than OK with it. October was a fantastic reading month for me. I read some 25 books! 
So if November is a slow reading month I am not going to sweat it. 


I am so excited for November. 
For celebrating my sister's birthday and for writing every single day. 

Wish me luck! 

Have a great November folks! 

I hope it's kind, gentle and full of joy! 


No comments: