Sunday 19 November 2017

Stationery Sunday: Speckled Fawns Traveler's Notebook and New Stamps!

In today's edition of Stationery Sunday, I'll be sharing two new acquisitions with you!

The first is a new Field Notes (FN)/ Pocket sized Traveler's Notebook (TN) from Speckled Fawns and the second is a set of floral collage stamps from MyPaperProjects.




Here  is the TN. It is in Speckled Fawns' limited edition Stampede leather (that's now sold out) and this TN is so well made! The leather is really interesting and sort of dual-toned and lovely. 




I love having an outside pocket as it comes in super handy to tuck in bits and bobs and receipts and things in it. I use this TN for my weekly chores, home-related expenses and tasks tracking. 

The stamps are just stunning! I will share what they look like on paper in a future post. I love using them to decorate my memory-keeping pages and do some fun collaging on the pages of my Hobonichi. 



A closer look at the decorative clips on top of my TN as well as at the leather of the TN and the stamp.

Hope you enjoyed this quick haul (of sorts).

Have a great week ahead! 


No comments: