Friday 10 November 2017

Book Haul// Book of October 2017.

Hello! 

It's time to share yet another haul of books, this time for the books that I've added to my bookshelves in the month of October. 

I will say, my book buying has become a whole lot tamer in 2017. It's not really been a conscious decision, just life taking it's own course. I guess after years and years of buying over 10 book minimum a month, I had a slow down coming. 
I once bought over 30 books in one month way back in 2014..good times. Good times!
But I just no longer feel the need to buy so many books in one go. My personal library is exactly how I need for it to be. A good mix of classics, modern classics and some contemporary books thrown in as well. Plus my Kindle is full of books I borrow from Kindle Unlimited and full of thrillers that I buy.

Do you find your book buying change from one year to the next?

📚📚📚

Now coming to October! 

I bought 3 books and 2 books were kindly sent to me by the folks over at Penguin India for review (those reviews are coming soon!). 

I love every single book I've added to my shelf this month.
I've already read 2 of these, my sister has read one and I am currently enjoying my Illustrated Harry Potter. 


Books Bought: 

Terribly Tiny Tales { Sent by Penguin India for Review} 
The Killing of Polly Carter by Robert Thorogood 
The Association of Small Bombs by Karan Mahajan 
Turtles all the Way Down by John Green { Sent by Penguin India for Review} 
Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling 







As always this book is a thing of beauty! 




I am still to buy any book in the month of November!
Maybe I will, maybe I won't!
:)

Have a wonderful weekend folks!

:)


No comments: