Wednesday 29 November 2017

Fashion Haul: Desically Ethnic {Necklaces + Rings + Pouch + Headband}

Hello! 

Time to do the part II of my Desically Ethnic Haul. 
Part- I had all the earrings I got from them, you can go see it if you haven't already. 

Today I want to show you guys some gorgeous upscaled necklaces from them and some other miscellaneous items that I fell in love with and got. 
I wil say once again I LOVE every thing I received and I will be going back for more! 

Now let's jump into it shall we? 


Gorgeous isn't she?! 
I've already worn her and I love her so much. The vivid pink embroidered flower and the indigo necklace. It's really something special.



More pink but this time balanced with some purple and a forest green necklace. 



My final necklace has some gold zari embroidered on it and an old coin as well. 


I strayed from my up cycled obsession and got some 'trendy' pieces as well. 
Some Lotus motif earrings and ring. 
These are pretty and the earrings are surprisingly light and sit well on my ears. 


This guy is pretty but a little bit pokey! 
But I will wear it and see how it holds up. 
So pretty though. Purple is one of my favourite colours and this floral motif ring was calling out to me. 


I also got this headband and I can't get over how beautiful this is!
Kalamkari is one of my absolute favourite prints from India. It's so bright, vivid and so masterfully crafted! 



 The pouch below and this kinda match! 
:) 



I got this little pouch for my sister as one of her birthday presents. 
The colours and print and illustrations are all very her aesthetic and she thankfully loved it. 



And done! 

:)



No comments: