Monday 20 November 2017

Monday Moods: Life Lately + NaNoWriMo Update!


Ring and the setting sun. 


A city of lights. 


Some favourite stationery bits. 
A glimpse into my sister's dori and a happy mail day! 



Bag loving. 
This bag is from Jaypore. 


Cactus on cactus. 

The pouch is from Cyahi.
The cactus bag charm is from H&M. 

Hello! 

Hope your week is off to a good start. 
Mine was a slow one. After a weekend of writing my butt off I've taken today a little slow. 
I am currently 15,300 words into my NaNoWriMo project and I am so happy.  I don't think I will finish my book by month end but I am more than happy to have made a big dent in my book and just to be writing again. I will write well into December and hopefully have my book finished by December 31st. 

That way I will have a book done by the end of 2017. 

:)




No comments: