Saturday 15 September 2018

General Whimsy: Saturday! What I Am Reading Today.


Saturday Reading/// The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake by Aimee Bender. 
A girl who can taste the feelings of the person who has cooked it.
Strange. 
Odd. 
Interesting. 
I am only some 80 pages in and the plan for today is to focus and read a chunk of this book. 


Saturday Mood/// Sleepy forever! 
TBH, I've been awake since 4:45 AM and doing a ton of chores. 
Dusting and sorting my make-up table. 
Cleaned out my fridge. 
And some other small little tasks. 
I was wide awake and very motivated. 
So I am certain a nap looms large in my future. 


These darlinggggggg little cloud and raindrops are new additions to my bed and from Pinklay a shop I found through Instagram. This was in the kiddie section but of course I am an over grown child so I couldn't resist getting them. They are so adorable! 
:) 


Kinda cloudy skies but I don't think it's going to rain. I am so miffed with this year's monsoon! It hasn't rained here properly since July! 


A sneak peek into my newest book haul. This book is seriously so pretty! I am so tempted to read it now! 

I hope your Saturday is going wonderfully well. 
If you are wondering what to watch this weekend, I have some recommendations for you. These are some things I've watched in recent times and I recommend wholeheartedly..

To All The Boys I've Loved Before- a charming rom-com based on a book series I really enjoyed earlier this year. 

Sierra Burgess is a Loser- not Earth shatteringly great or anything but still good fun. 

Lavender- a horror film about the photographer who remembers very little about her childhood. Creepy and with a good twist. 

Manhunt: Unabomber- I am only 2 episodes in but I am enjoying it quite a bit. 

Yeh Meri Family- so full of nostalgia, if you grew up in India in the 90s you have to see this. It will bring back so many memories. 

All of these can be found on Netflix. 

Have a great weekend folks. 

:) 

No comments: