Monday 3 September 2018

Monday Moods: Floral Card Holders from Accessorize



If you know me at all, then you would know that I love carrying satchels and sling bags! So, I have myself this very motley collection of little bags that I like to carry around. Obviously, when one carries a little sling bag, a full-sized wallet does not ever fit into it! So, in order to carry some cash + coins, my main cards and ID, I snagged two very pretty floral card holders during the sales in July. 





These two card holders are from Accessorize via Myntra. I got a really good deal for each of these- at almost 70% off! At full price, these were around Rs. 1400/- or so, which, in my opinion, is ridiculous to pay for these tiny card holders! So, I, usually, wait around for the Accessorize sale, to get myself these small things like card holders or pencil cases or even other kinds of stationery. 

Also, Myntra is the best place to buy Accessorize goodies during the sales because they have the best deals and also, the largest collection of Accessorize stuff. So, remember that when the next sale season rolls around :) 




Look how pretty these are! The flowers are machine embroidered onto faux leather and each wallet has 3 card slots, which can fit 2 cards each quite comfortably. 




Hope you enjoyed this little floral loveliness on this Monday afternoon!

Have a good one, peeps!

No comments: